AIM
Weirdo1k

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Fun, fun, and fun!

I really like this game! It so... fun! One of the most enjoyable games on Newgrounds. I must of been playing it for about 2 hrs.

Great game, but not perfect:

1) It did get too repeditive.
2) Graphics is a little too simplistic.
3) The red spikes were hard to see at first. I died instantly!

Just a few thing that could use some tweeking. Maybe we'll see a part 2? All in all, a great game to jump in to! No time will be wasted here!

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

I just tooked to the streets and won!

On easy. I shall play it again on a harder setting! Hands down, the best game I have ever played on Newgrounds. This game reminds me of the ol' snes beat-em up's. There was even booby traps! Also the controls were really simple to learn, that's a thing many game makers don't suceed in, but you did! The back kick helped a great deal! I also tuanted the last boss. Finally, there was just enough health power ups to keep me going after a huge brawl. A unique style of real motion capture for characters was a treat! Nice choice of music for the levels too.

All in all, this is a game everyone needs to try!

gavD responds:

Thanks Weirdo9 - congrats on beating it on easy, but Normal is quite a challenge...

The back kick rocks. Just like in real life, it's an incredibly powerful move.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

I thought I knew everything about flash...

Guess not.... this really is a cool tutorial! I learned a few things that are helpful, especially the sound sync thing!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks :)

Kwikshot Kwikshot

Cool!

Not bad at all! Good job! I had fun with that game!