AIM
Weirdo1k

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Showing all of us what Flash is capable of!

What else can I say than wowee wow WOW! The attention to detail is exceptional! As all of you can see the shells flying out of the guns appears to be random. I don't know if the author used action-scripting or he actually took the time to guide each shell one by one (mmankt, please confirm). The dust particles in the air was an excellent touch to show the already war torn area the characters were fighting in. This Flash shows what properly used filters can help create.

Comment to Author: Your animation has showed me how much cartoons I could have made by now if I could just sit down and work hard! Now here's a fun game we all can play with your animation! Take a shot every time we see a pouch on a solider. Last one to die from alcohol poisoning wins!

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

Oh... My... God...

That was the coolest shit EVER! It just made me wanna get up and dance my ass off! That's how flash should be, tons of fun watching it as much as you had fun making it! I know people make many music flashes here, but this takes the cake, this really gives the song more life rather than it draining the fun!

CatFat Episode 1 CatFat Episode 1

A Funny Show!

This cartoon had what a lot of cartoons nowadays lack, expressive characters! I like a show that explains a characters personality by actions. This cartoon had a great sense of detail, I mean look at the backgrounds! Clearly the artist didn't settle for a simple, drab backdrop. I knew this was worth watching when the first few seconds made me laugh! This is a series I'll be looking forward to seeing again!

Comment to Artist: Great job! Frame by frame sure is a tedious way to animate ain't it? Remember that the paint brush tool is affected by how much you're zoomed in. Zoom in 200% you gonna get some tiny ass lines. Sometimes I write down which scenes and specific characters are drawn in at a certain zoom percentage, that way the outlines don't morph when they are animated. It's helped me very much. You should play around with drawing in certain zoom percentages, you be surprised at what you can create!

CatFat responds:

Thanks man, it really makes it worth all the effort to get reviews by quality animators such as yourself, i've seen your 'weirdo fights eps1' and it's hilarious and really well animated. I'll certainly take on board your advice for next time ;) thanks mate!!

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Fun, fun, and fun!

I really like this game! It so... fun! One of the most enjoyable games on Newgrounds. I must of been playing it for about 2 hrs.

Great game, but not perfect:

1) It did get too repeditive.
2) Graphics is a little too simplistic.
3) The red spikes were hard to see at first. I died instantly!

Just a few thing that could use some tweeking. Maybe we'll see a part 2? All in all, a great game to jump in to! No time will be wasted here!

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

I just tooked to the streets and won!

On easy. I shall play it again on a harder setting! Hands down, the best game I have ever played on Newgrounds. This game reminds me of the ol' snes beat-em up's. There was even booby traps! Also the controls were really simple to learn, that's a thing many game makers don't suceed in, but you did! The back kick helped a great deal! I also tuanted the last boss. Finally, there was just enough health power ups to keep me going after a huge brawl. A unique style of real motion capture for characters was a treat! Nice choice of music for the levels too.

All in all, this is a game everyone needs to try!

gavD responds:

Thanks Weirdo9 - congrats on beating it on easy, but Normal is quite a challenge...

The back kick rocks. Just like in real life, it's an incredibly powerful move.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

I thought I knew everything about flash...

Guess not.... this really is a cool tutorial! I learned a few things that are helpful, especially the sound sync thing!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks :)

~Acoustic Peace~ ~Acoustic Peace~

That's it! It's going into my car stereo!

One of my new favorite acoustic songs on this site! I really enjoy how the song fools me into beliving the music is about to be over, then it comes back again, giving me the chance to hear the melody one last time. Certainly a song to listen to on my long drive home. Great job and keep those fingers smoking!

CrazyJames101 responds:

Thanks! It's nice to know people appreciate my music. :)

ESP ESP

Awkward and enjoyable!

Simply put, a soundtrack for those in far situations. The man screaming seems like he's running around in circles, holding his head in disbelif that someone he knows has ESP. That's how I makethis music out. Nice work!

manvsbear responds:

It's always good to see a different perspective on my work. Thank you.

funky piece (parts1-3) funky piece (parts1-3)

Awesome!

This is one cool, funky track! I'm really glad to hear such great music in the portal. I really gotta burn it to a CD and put it in my car!

areyoureadyEddie responds: